BikeSmart is the Stark County bike share. Here's how it works:
- Stop by any one of the 8 Stark County Zagster bike share locations.
- Download the Zagster App to register.
- Choose your bike and enter your bike's number into your Zagster app.
- Enter the unlock code into the on-bike keypad.
- Remove the docking cable and enjoy your bicycle ride.
- Return you bike to any Stark County Zagster bike share station.
- Park your bike, press and hold the "Lock" button on the keypad until the light flashes.
- Place the docking cable from the station into the port on the bike and tap "End Ride" in the Zagster app.
No Smart Phone? Text SMS to (202)999-3924 to learn how to ride by text message.
Stark County BikeSmart Stations:One time $10 Zagster Membership Fee.
Trips under 8 hours are free, then pay $1/hour for up to $24/ride.
Trips over 24 hours will be charged an additional $30 overtime charge.