Welcome Industry Partners!
Click below to sign in or to register for a free industry partner account.
Visit Canton's mission is to attract and engage visitors, engage regional tourism partners, and to generate economic development through travel and tourism development. Tourism is a $1.7 Billion industry in Stark County. Tourism contributes to the quality of life, job market, and local tax base generating $36,760,320 in local taxes and supporting 1 in 13 full-time jobs in Stark County. Learn More
COVID-19 and the Tourism Industry
Visit Canton is making every effort to stay informed on relevant updates regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We will work to share pertinent information and resources with you, and the team at Visit Canton is available to serve as a resource for your business.
COVID-19 2020 Travel Impact Survey
5 PROTOCOLS FOR ALL BUSINESSES:
- No mask, no work, no service, no exception. Require face coverings for employees and clients/customers at all times.
- Conduct daily health assessments by employers and employees (self-evaluation) to determine if “fit for duty.”
- Maintain good hygiene at all times – hand washing, sanitizing, and social distancing.
- Clean and sanitize workplaces throughout the workday and at the close of business or between shifts.
- Limit capacity to meet social distancing guidelines. Establish maximum capacity at 50% of fire code, and use appointment setting where possible to limit congestion.
REOPENING RESOURCES AND GUIDELINES
PUBLIC HEALTH INFORMATION
RELIEF AND RECOVERY RESOURCES
REBOOK GROUPS & EVENTS IN STARK COUNTY
- Re-book groups and events if possible. If you cannot accommodate a group or event at your venue, please let Visit Canton help.
- Contact Mary Vlahos at email@example.com so that we can help groups and events find alternative options while keeping the business here in Stark County.
- Visit Canton has an Event Support Grant system currently in place. We hope this will be an incentive for organizations to re-book their event in 2020. Please have Group organizers contact Mary Vlahos to apply for an event grant. Qualifying events would utilize blocks of 50 hotel rooms or more in Stark County in 2020. All group contact and event information will remain confidential and not shared with other properties. These are and will remain, your clients.