Submit Your Event
Submit your Stark County event to our calendar.
The Canton/Stark County Convention & Visitors' Bureau (CVB) reserves the right to accept, reject or edit all calendar listing submissions.
All submissions will be reviewed for approval by the CVB staff before appearing on the website or in print publications. Although we do check the information submitted for spelling errors, we do not take responsibility for inaccurate information. Please contact us immediately if you discover any inaccurate information in our event listings.
- Events should be submitted no less than 3 weeks prior to the event date.
- Events should be open to the general public and meet one or more of the following criteria:
- The event promotes the Canton · Stark County area as a destination.
The event is travel and tourism related and appeals to visitors from outside of Stark County.
- Events will not be listed if they are a school function, home party, fundraiser, charity event, workshop, seminar, craft fair, bazaar, auction, and other events that are not travel and tourism related.
- Events will normally be live on the web site within five (5) working days. Questions may be directed to Laura Felberg.
- Please verify that your event is not already listed on the calendar before submitting. If the event is currently listed but the information for the event has changed please submit the new information by email to Laura Felberg.
When entering events: Fill out all fields as completely as possible. Listings with missing information may not be posted. Proofread your event(s) before submission.