Places to Visit
- You are running in the Pro Football Hall of Fame Marathon, aren’t you? The Pro Football Hall of Fame is a symbol of excellence everywhere and this is a MUST DO while you are here.
- Many of these sights on the Hall of Fame City Road Trip will be on your route, but there are a few off the beaten path spots as well. This list of must-see stops in the Hall of City and surrounding Stark County region will help share the history and culture that shaped The Game in Canton, Ohio. Plus, a few fun stops along the way to highlight the region's continued passion for football and the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- Have fun visiting local restaurants, breweries, and a distillery. Discover the home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, the heart of Ohio Amish Country, and award-winning craft brews in each unique destination along the way on the Hall of Fame Hops Craft Brew Trail.
- Have history buff friends and family coming to cheer you on? The McKinley National Museum & Presidential Library and National First Ladies Library are both located in Downtown Canton and will entertain all ages.
- Are you an art lover? Make sure to stop by the Canton Museum of Art and explore the Canton Arts District. Pick up a pocket map at any of the Downtown Canton businesses and explore all of the public art, including The Eleven.
- Are you a golfer? Stark County is the home to over 20 public golf courses—so bring your clubs and enjoy a round before or after the race!
- Kids coming and looking for something fun to do to entertain them? Take them to SkyZone Trampoline Park to release their energy or head to Exploration Gateway for a beautiful outdoor adventure!
- Love to shop? Belden Village Mall has all of your favorite stores in a one stop shop or if you want a unique shopping experience—head to Hartville and experience the Hartville MarketPlace & Flea Market, Hartville Hardware, and the Hartville Kitchen.
- Escape Room Downtown and Milestone - A Board Game Bar is the perfect team-building exercise before you run the Team Relay! Book your game today and be introduced to an escape room experience like no other.
- Wind down from an exciting weekend by visiting Gervasi Vineyard for wine, dinner, and to explore the beauty of the property.
Check out the full list of events that are happening throughout the weekend!
Places to Eat: Healthy Options
Eat like a local while you are visiting the Hall of Fame City. Explore local favorites, award-winning food and gorgeous patios at restaurants on the Digital Dining Guide.
- Deli Ohio: Features farm to table fare located in the heart of downtown Canton
- BAM Healthy Cuisine: Enjoy a flatbread pizza, sandwiches or delicious smoothies
- Thatsa Wrapp: Enjoy the delicious made wraps that are always fresh and made to order
- Diaita Cold Pressed Juice: Featuring a juice bar that mechanically presses all 100% raw and organic fruits and vegetables and perfect for a cleanse
- George’s Lounge: You wouldn’t believe a dive bar would be on the healthy eats list, but their burgers are made with all local grassfed beef and are cooked in healthier real fats! Delicious!
- Twisted Olive: They have an extensive gluten-free menu and the atmosphere is one of a kind
- Basil Asian Bistro: They have the best sushi in town and are located in the heart of downtown
- SOL Pie Pizza: Have a craving for pizza? Enjoy this delicious pizza using sustainable, organic, and local ingredients.
Plus, enjoy special deals and offers with the VIP Visitor Savings Pass. Get the mobile pass delivered to your phone for deals at local attractions, restaurants, shopping and more!