Registered participants ages 2-12 and their families enjoy exclusive offers to Stark County family-friendly attractions, restaurants, and special events. Pigskin's Pals Summer Fun Coupons extend special offers for kid-friendly activities at area attractions and restaurants, valid June 1 through September 6, 2021.
Thank you for particpating in the Pigskin's Pals program. The Summer Fun Coupons expired on September 6, 2021. Check back for seasonal activities, special promotions and offers for the Pigskin's Pals throughout the year.
Pigskin's Pals Family Fun
PIGSKIN'S PALS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Official Pigskin's Pals Summer 2021 Digital Coupons must be presented at the attractions and businesses to receive the promotion. Make sure to join our Pigskin's Pals Facebook Group to be the first to know about special events and deals for families!
- ****Pigskin's Pals is not valid for groups, including day camps, childcare facilities, field trips, youth programs, etc. Pigskin's Pals participants must be signed up by a parent or guardian.****
- Do I have to come to the Visit Canton Visitors Information Center to pick-up my coupons? No, Summer 2021 Coupons are digital only.
- Do Parents/Guardians receive the Pigskin's Pals offers? Only Pigskin's Pals (children ages 2-12) are allowed to take advantage of the offer designated by the attraction. Each attraction's offer will be different, and will only be accepted for Pigskin's Pals (children ages 2-12). All additional family members and guests over the age of 12 would pay normal admission to participate in the activity.
- Do Pigskin's Pals need to present Coupons to receive the special promotion? Yes, the official Visit Canton Pigskin's Pals Digital Coupons must be presented at attractions via Smartphone or printed at home in order to receive the promotion.
- Can I drop my children off at an attraction? No! An adult MUST BE present at all times with children ages 2-12 at any attraction.
- Is there a limit on the number of children per family? No, as long as children are ages 2-12 and registered by their parent or guardian. Coupons are not valid for day camps, childcare facilities, field trips, youth programs, etc. You can present your coupon on your Smartphone at an attraction for all of your children or you can print off a copy of the coupons for each child in your family to use throughout the summer.
- Are we able to use our Coupons as many times as we want at an attraction? No, please only utilize the deal the partner is offering once.
- May we pick-up a Pigskin's Pals offer on behalf of the member at an attraction? No, the participating child must be present to use their coupons at attractions. An adult must also be with children that are 2-12 years of age. Admission must be redeemed at the time of visit; no gift certificates, vouchers, or tickets for a future visit will be provided.