- @aerialagents – McKinley Monument. This beautiful aerial image of the McKinley Monument shows all 108 steps that you can climb to the top to be greeted by the final resting place of the 25th President of the United States and his family.
- @rchillman – Canton Palace Theatre. Welcoming over 100,000 guests per year, this historic theatre hosts movie nights, film festivals, national touring musicians, comedians, magic shows, and dance performances from the Canton Ballet to local dance studios.
- @visitcanton – The Casa at Gervasi Vineyard. Who doesn’t love a romantic night away or a weekend with your girlfriends? Gervasi’s new luxury boutique hotel hosts 24 individual suites with high-end amenities. Each room has an adjacent covered patio, allowing guests to enjoy the picturesque view of the courtyard and pond.
- Amish Door Winter Village. Brand new for the Holiday Season 2019, the Amish Restaurant & Village is hosting this new holiday tradition including ice skating, Snowzilla a 60-foot slide, Snomazing Maze, and Bouncy the World’s Tallest Snowman. Check out the event until January 20, 2020!
- Restaurant Madness Promotion. Throughout the month of March (March 1-31), voting took place on all of our social media channels for the favorite restaurant in Stark County, bracket style of course! We celebrate all of our locally owned restaurants and their delicious food. We can’t wait to celebrate even more restaurants in the 2020 Madness.
- Heggy’s Nut Shop Ice Cream Flights. We all LOVE their delicious nuts and chocolates, but who knew they would come up with the next best thing in the dessert world! Order one of their delicious homemade ice cream flavors along with two choices of delicious toppings. The flights are available in store for only $6.
Hot Pages on VisitCanton.com
- Music, Music, Music. From a rockin’ night in the Canton Music Block to a classical masterpiece performed by the Canton Symphony Orchestra, it looks like everyone was looking for a way to explore Stark County with live music part of their experience. We cannot wait to celebrate the national artists touring that place Canton, OH on the back of their t-shirts, community concerts in Massillon, the announcement of the Concert for Legends, and so much more live music!
- Canton Summer Festival Guide. With warm weather, live music, delicious food, arts, cultural experiences, entertainment for the kids (and kids at heart!) and celebrations of greatness, from May to September, you will find yourself exploring your way through Stark County! Who is already thinking about 2020 summer festival season?
- Pigskin’s Pals. Membership to Pigskin’s Pals is FREE and available to children ages 2-12 years of age. Membership includes free and discounted admission to attractions, goodies, and unique experiences just for Pigskin’s Pals. Once a summer only promotion, families can now enjoy the program and experience attractions all year long for 2020.
- Fireworks on the 4th of July. Who doesn’t love fireworks and celebrating the birth of America on July 4th? Year after year, this blog is the top searched info on our website!
- Local Trick-or-Treating Times in Stark County. From witches to superheroes, parents are looking for their community trick-or-treating times. We are fortunate to also have so many Halloween special events at local attractions and shopping destinations for indoor trick-or-treating and even trick-or-treating for adults!
- Stark County Fair. One of Ohio’s largest and longest-running agricultural fairs, the Stark County Fair is a yearly tradition for families. From the fair food, animals, rides and entertainment – over the Labor Day Weekend, you will see just about everyone you know enjoying a day at the fair.