Places to Visit
- Hanging out at C.T. Branin Natatorium all weekend and have time in between the meets? The Pro Football Hall of Fame is right next door and this is a MUST DO while you are here.
- Have history buff friends and family coming to cheer you on? The McKinley National Museum & Presidential Library and the National First Ladies Library, are both located in Downtown Canton and will entertain all ages.
- Are you an art lover? Make sure to stop by the Canton Museum of Art and explore the Canton Arts District. Pick up a pocket map at any of the Downtown Canton businesses and explore all of the public art, including The Eleven. The city lights up every Friday and Saturday night with light displays and art installations throughout downtown Canton. Enjoy Illumination: Canton Light Festival experience outdoors, at your own pace, and in your own space.
- Kids coming and looking for something fun to do to entertain them? Take them to SkyZone Trampoline Park, SkyMax Trampoline Arena, or Center Ice Sports Complex to release their energy or head to Exploration Gateway for a beautiful outdoor adventure!
- Love to shop? Belden Village Mall has all of your favorite stores in a one stop shop or if you want a unique shopping experience—head to Hartville and experience the Hartville MarketPlace & Flea Market, Hartville Hardware, and the Hartville Kitchen.
- Escape Room Downtown and Milestone - A Board Game Bar is the perfect team-building exercise before you swim a relay! Book your game today and be introduced to an escape room experience like no other.
- Wind down from an exciting weekend by visiting Gervasi Vineyard for wine, dinner, and to explore the beauty of the property.
Places to Eat: Healthy Options
- Deli Ohio: Features farm to table fare located in the heart of downtown Canton
- BAM Healthy Cuisine: Enjoy a flatbread pizza, sandwiches or delicious smoothies
- Diaita Cold Pressed Juice: Featuring a juice bar that mechanically presses all 100% raw and organic fruits and vegetables and perfect for a cleanse
- George’s Lounge: You wouldn’t believe a dive bar would be on the healthy eats list, but their burgers are made with all local grassfed beef and are cooked in healthier real fats! Delicious!
- Twisted Olive: They have an extensive gluten-free menu and the atmosphere is one of a kind
- Basil Asian Bistro: They have the best sushi in town and are located in the heart of downtown
- SOL Pie Pizza: Have a craving for pizza? Enjoy this delicious pizza using sustainable, organic, and local ingredients.
- Earth Fare: Want to prepare your own food or looking for great snacks? Make sure to stop by the brand-new Earth Fare where they have a hot food bar, cold food bar, pizza, sandwich and deli stations.
Places to Eat: Teams Welcome
We know you will be traveling with teams and will be looking for places to eat as a group! We recommend calling and making reservations for all of these restaurants.
- 91 Wood Fired Oven: Up to 65 guests (15 minutes from C.T. Branin Natatorium)
- Amish Door Restaurant & Village: up to 450 guests (30 minutes from C.T. Branin Natatorium)
- Bender’s Tavern: up to 30 guests (10 minutes from C.T. Branin Natatorium)
- Canton Brewing Company: up to 75 guests (10 minutes from C.T. Branin Natatorium)
- Desert Inn: up to 65 guests (10 minutes from C.T. Branin Natatorium)
- Gervasi Vineyard (Bistro, Crush House): up to 150 guests (15 minutes from C.T. Branin Natatorium)
- Hartville Kitchen: up to 500 guests (25 minutes from C.T. Branin Natatorium)
- Kozmo’s Grille: up to 100 guests (15 minutes from C.T. Branin Natatorium)
- La Pizzaria: up 125 guests (8 minutes from C.T. Branin Natatorium)
- Papa Bear’s Itailian Restaurant: up to 60 guests (10 minutes from C.T. Branin Natatorium)
- Tozzi’s on 12th: up to 125 guests (5 minutes from C.T. Branin Natatorium)
- Deli Ohio: up to 35 guests (8 minutes from C.T. Branin Natatorium)
- Napoli’s Italian Eatery: up to 50 guests (8 minutes from C.T. Branin Natatorium)
- The Twisted Olive: up to 40 guests (15 minutes from C.T. Branin Natatorium)
Need assistance on deciding which restaurant would be the best for your group size and budget? Contact Angie Gergley, Event Service & Sales Coordinator, at email@example.com.