1. Hartville Chocolate Factory offers an array of delicious sweet treats—but make sure you put in an order for Chocolate Covered Strawberries!
2. Deliciously Different in Canal Fulton has amazing chocolate and your loved one will enjoy the Canal Mud!
3. Heggy’s Chocolate and Nuts are a Canton classic—where you can go and pick each individual piece of candy! Those salted hard white peanuts sure taste good with chocolate, too!
4. Located inside the Hartville MarketPlace & Flea Market, Chocolate Creations has all of your favorites, plus a variety of molded chocolate in every design you can imagine. Don't see your favorite combination? Don't worry, you can make your own chocolate bar, right on the spot!
5. The aroma of fine chocolate and exquisite tasting samples awaits you Fannie May and Harry London Chocolate Factory at the 5,000-square foot retail store, the largest in the Midwest!
6. Chocolates by Erin in Massillon has mouthwatering old fashioned peanut brittle and their chocolate covered grapes are phenomenal!
7. Northeast Ohio favorite, Malley's Chocolates, has landed here in Stark County! Stop at their retail store in North Canton to taste the quality confections made with the same special-recipe milk and dark chocolate they have been making for over 80 years!
8. Milk and Honey Candy and Soda Shoppe are a Canton tradition and local favorite. They feature an old-fashioned soda shop, restaurant, and gift shop that carries their delicious homemade chocolates and confections. You will not be leaving without a chocolate sundae!
9. Anastasiades Exclusive Chocolates are known for their chocolate covered strawberries at their locally owned chocolate store in North Canton since 1984. They believe that anything tastes better dipped in chocolate!
10. After Harry London Chocolates was sold in 2003 (originally created by his grandfather, Harry A. London), Joe Waggoner made the decision to independently carry on the family tradition by opening Waggoner Chocolates in the original family factory. It has now become a staple to the community in North Canton!
11. Chocolate covered popcorn—that’s right Nom Nom Popcorn Company offers over 70 flavors of popcorn—many of which have chocolate drizzled all over them! They even offer a sampler pack called Chocolate Therapy!