1. Laura of Pembroke | Whether I am looking for a new accent piece for my living room, a glamourous new couch, the perfect sweater, or something Kate Spade—this is my go-to store! I absolutely love their ever-changing selection and I also love the fact that whether I go in there to purchase something or just “window shop”, they treat me like royalty! This family run store has been a Canton staple since 1993, and are excited to open a new store on the east side of Cleveland!
2. Mainstream Boutique of North Canton | This woman’s clothing store always has the absolute cutest fashions! If you are like me and follow their Instagram—on your lunch break you will be making a trip to get that date night dress, Sunday dinner top, or the perfect shoes to match your outfit! This neighborhood boutique is decently priced, so you can get a new outfit for every special occasion!
3. Vita Boutique | Located on the second floor of the Hartville MarketPlace & Flea Market, this unsuspecting location boasts the latest in fashion from cocktail attire to simple outfits that make you feel special when you wear them! I know if I want something that no one else will have—this is my absolute go-to place and I know I will get personal attention to my style while I am looking for the perfect outfit!
4. Bird’s Nest Furniture | Their slogan is “Build Your Nest”, and I couldn’t agree more with that statement! This store has uniquely YOU home furnishings that can tell the story of your house—from small accent pieces to full home furnishings! They have a huge selection of shirts and accessories that represent Ohio, and they even have pillows with the Buckeye state!
5. Oh Style Boutique | Finding the perfect outfit is never a problem at this boutique! From comfy casual wear to a flouncy spring wedding guest dress, they always have the cutest outfits and flattering colors. They are closed on Mondays—but if I ever get the itch to shop, I can always shop online!
6. Sir Troy’s Toy Kingdom | No one said the boutiques I like to shop at all had to be clothes related! This store is like walking into a child’s dream—with rows and rows of building brick sets, imagination sets, brain teasing puzzles, and hands on science sets! My absolute favorite part of the shopping experience—being tempted by the table full of loose Lego pieces that I can fill a sandwich bag and create my own creation!
7. Print & Press Shop & Studio | Are you always looking for the perfect gift to give to a friend or a gift for yourself? Located in the Canton Arts District (and within walking distance from my office!) I know I can always find the perfect card for a friend that says exactly what I was thinking produced by Letterpress Jess or a cute and comfy shirt from Little Chicago Clothing Co.!
8. Best Bib & Tucker | What more do I have to say other than SCARVES! Not only do they have the cutest selection of scarves, but the owners know how to tie scarves, so you can use them as an accent piece with any outfit. I absolutely love the selection of casual clothes to work clothes and dresses—from brand new to lightly worn—all at affordable prices!
9. Pro Football Hall of Fame Team Store | Any one that knows me, knows that I LOVE football! Not only is visiting the PFHOF an experience, but I love shopping for my team gear at the store. They have EVERY NFL team, special sections for women and kids, Fat Heads, football memorabilia, and Hall of Fame specific items. When I am shopping for gifts or mostly for myself—I always am able to find my favorite team (and player!).
10. The Gervasi Marketplace | Of course I am a fan of Gervasi wine and the delicious meals at The Bistro and The Crushhouse—so why not take a little piece of this home with me! The Gervasi Marketplace has all of the take-home wines, but my favorite thing to shop for is the beautiful jewelry that I can wear over and over again! They also have a huge selection of olive oils, and this takes me back to thoughts of Rome.
11. Hartville Children’s Boutique | Even though I am not shopping for my own kids, I absolutely love spoiling other people’s kids with the cutest outfits and with toys they will love! This is my go to place to find the latest toys (and not have to stand in line or walk through a large chain store!) and the clothes range anywhere from play and practical to picture worthy! They even have a large Noah’s Ark for children to play in while the adults are shopping.