Enjoy Christmas at Clay’s, a drive thru Christmas exhibit over two-miles long at Clay’s Park and Resort. Featuring a tree is over five stories tall with controlled each and every bulb...with over 10,000 of them to be exact!
The event is open daily December 6 through December 23rd, and then December 27th through December 29th, with specials every night. Enjoy weeknight are carload specials for just $20 (up to 8 people) for the family, all while staying warm in your car enjoying your favorite Christmas tunes. Weekend special of just $30 a carload (up to 8 people) Friday through Sunday weekends December 6-8, 13-15, and 20-23, families can enjoy the magnificent light displays, pictures with Santa, Winter princesses, and on select nights, live reindeer! Guests of all ages will enjoy the Christmas Marketplace with shopping, concessions, character meet & greets (select nights), live music, activities, plus draft beer and holiday mixed drinks.
Kick-off the season with a special opening night on November 30th. Runners and walkers, can sign-up for the Run, Run, Rudolph 5K at www.runsignup.com/rudolph5k. Be the first to see the lights as you run or walk the course, enjoy post-race refreshment, finisher medal, and cool event shirt. November 30th is only open to those participating in the Run, Run, Rudolph 5K event.
To find out more information on Christmas at Clay’s visit www.christmasatclays.com or call 330.930.0398.
Check out the Drive-Thru Holiday Light Display at Stadium Park beginning November 21st-January 4, 2020. With over 35 holiday light displays, it’s a fun drive-through location.
Cost is FREE. Stadium Park is located at Schroyer Ave. S.W., in Canton. To find out more information call Canton Parks and Recreation for opening at 330.456.4521.
Many individuals’ homes in our communities have beautiful light displays! Load up the family, wear your favorite holiday jammies, drink hot chocolate, turn up your favorite holiday tunes, and drive around! You never know what joy you may find in your own backyard.
Drive thru the neighborhoods throughout Stark County to enjoy Holiday Light Displays. We will continue to update an ever growing list of light displays:
- Holidays on Wildflower -- 4781 Wildflower Dr. North Canton, OH 44720 | Show times Sunday - Thursday 5pm to 10pm. Friday and Saturday 5pm to 11pm. Donations are taken at the mailbox for Akron Children's Hospital and food can be dropped off on our front porch for the Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank.
Many communities have Light Up events. Check out the below list of events where all the communities will be hosting holiday events:
- November 23 | 5PM-9PM Massillon Annual Holiday Parade and Light Up in Downtown Massillon
- November 30 | 5:30PM-8PM Holidaze Tree Lighting Festival at Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium
- December 1 | 4PM-7PM Light Up Louisville on Main Street Downtown Louisville
- December 5 | 6PM-8:30PM Light Up Downtown in Downtown Canton
- December 7 | 12PM-6PM Christmas on the Canal in Historic Downtown Canal Fulton
- December 7 | 3PM-6PM Downtown Wonderland in Minerva
- December 7 | 4PM-6PM Christmas in the Park at Silver Park
- December 7 | 4PM-7:30PM Winterfest North Canton
- December 7 | 5PM-7PM Annual Holiday in the Park at Jackson North Park
- December 8 | 4:30PM-7PM An Evening in the Village in Historic Downtown Hartville