- Hartville Hardware: Are you building a deck? Looking for new patio furniture? Your lawn needs a little tender loving? The Hartville Hardware has everything to help you complete those projects and more! Being American’s Largest Independently Owned Hardware Store, their friendly associates will help you find the right products to help you accomplish that outdoor project. They carry your favorite outdoor brands from John Deere, Big Green Egg, Scotts, Traeger, to Yeti; they really have it all! Shop in store Monday-Saturday 8AM-6PM or online at hartvillehardware.com with FREE shipping for orders over $50.
- Petitti Garden Center: Starting to plant your garden or looking for bright new colors in your yard? What about birding? Looking to attract new types of birds to your home? Petitti Garden Center has everything available for you to accomplish these tasks and more. From seasonal plants, mulch, vegetable plants to patio furniture, lawn care and plant food, the friendly employees will help you to create the perfect outdoor oasis. In-store shopping is welcome in their spacious and largely open-air garden centers. The first hour of every day (9AM-10AM) is reserved for senior citizens and immunocompromised guests. Shop in store Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM and Sunday 9AM-6PM. They are also emphasizing Curbside & Delivery, so shop online at pettigardencenter.com/pickup-delivery.
- Rohr’s Nursery and Garden Center: Lawn or garden missing something? Rohr’s Nursery and Garden Center has everything that you could possibly want! Their greenhouse offers a wide variety of quality annuals, perennials, herbs, and houseplants. Let their staff assist you with planning what will grow best and fit your needs at your home with a wide variety of trees, shrubs, and one of the area’s largest selections of fish, pond plants, water treatments, and aquatic gardening accessories. Plus, all ages will enjoy browsing their fairy garden décor! Shop in store Monday-Friday 8AM-6PM, Saturday 8AM-5PM, and Sunday 10AM-4PM. Special hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8AM-9:30AM are reserved for senior citizens and immunocompromised guests. Delivery options are always available, as well. Explore their products at rohrsnursery.com.
- Moyer’s Nursery and Landscaping: April showers bring May flowers, couldn’t be truer at Moyer’s Nursery and Landscaping. New nursery stock is arriving daily, perennials and herbs will be arriving on April 22nd and 29th, annuals, hanging baskets, and vegetable plants will be available at the beginning of May! Stop by to bring all of the colors to your gardens Monday-Saturday 9AM-4PM. Curbside pick-up and delivery is available by calling 330.832.0889.
- East Canton Green Farms Country Market: Flowers are arriving daily to brighten your patios and create a home away from home in your outdoor oasis. These beautiful flowers are priced to sell and will surely bring cheer to everyone that sees them. Located at 809 Nassau St. NW, East Canton, not only do they sell beautiful flowers, but also fresh meat and locally grown fruits and vegetables. Stop by Monday-Saturday 10AM-7PM and Sunday 10AM-6PM. From 9AM-10Am Monday-Sunday, Green Farms has reserved shopping times for seniors, pregnant women, disabled, and immunocompromised guests.
- HomeBuys North Canton: Best part about this store, you never know what you may find! From patio furniture to lawn decorations, they have everything at great prices to turn your outdoors at home to an oasis. Shop in store Monday-Saturday 10AM-7PM and Sunday 12PM-6PM. If you are 60 or over or immunocompromised, you are welcome to shop 1 hour before opening each day.
- Zoar Community Association: On Saturday, May 9th from 8AM-4PM, you are invited to the Drive-Thru Plant Sale! They will be holding this sale in the parking lot across from Zoar United Church of Christ. Plant sales will be available for PRE-ORDER only. Fill out your Order Form here and email back to email@example.com. Plants available for purchase include annuals, perennials, vegetables, herbs, hanging baskets, and shrubs. Check out their website historiczoarvillage.com for more information about their Plant Sale.
We encourage you to share pictures of your gardens, beautiful flowers, and outdoor oasis’ by tagging @VisitCanton on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.