Just don’t even know where to begin on your Holiday shopping list? Visit Canton is here to help! We have complied a list of gifts for everyone on your list this year. From stocking stuffers to experiences, check out our suggestions for truly one-of-a-kind gifts for the holiday season!
Almost all of these gifts can be purchased online and many stores are offering curbside pick-up. Want a truly one-of-a-kind gift? Explore Make & Take Activities to make gifts at home.
Gifts for Her
- Accent Piece for Home: Whether you are wanting to spend $5 or hundreds of dollars, Laura of Pembroke has just the piece you are looking for. New pillows for the couch. Check! Serving platter for your favorite cookies. Check! New lamp to replace the one that you broke 15 years ago. Check! Shop online today.
- One of a Kind Piece of Jewelry: Julz by Alan Rodriguez is known for their fashion jewelry and amazing one-of-a-kind statement jewelry rings, necklaces and bracelets that are exclusively theirs. That’s why they are the destination for the perfect gift of jewelry for those you love. Explore their exquisite jewelry online now.
Gifts for Him
- Hall of Fame Dad: The Pro Football Hall of Fame Store has merchandise from all 32 teams, plus exclusive Pro Football Hall of Fame gear. Get him a new jersey, Salute to Service wear, or maybe even a Pro Football Hall of Fame exclusive product to show off his hometown pride. With a huge selection, delivery right to your door and convenient online shopping at profootballhof.com/store, this is the perfect place to shop for Dad!
- A New Bike: Dad really need a new bike? Ernie’s Bicycle Shop has just the thing he needs. With locations in Massillon & North Canton --- you can either pick out a bike for Dad or take him to try out one in the showrooms. Start learning more about the brands and rentals that Ernie’s offers at erniesbikeshop.com.
Gifts for the Kids
- Crocs: The hottest shoes trend of the year for kids, teenagers and even adults! The Shops at Hartville Kitchen has all of the hottest colors and for these cold winter months in Northeast Ohio, they even have the fur lined Crocs!
- A Season Pass to Sluggers & Putters: Mini-golf, go carts, rock walls, bumper boats, classic amusement park rides and more! Spend all summer long there as much as your heart desires. Passes start at $69.95 a person. Shop online for your 2021 Passes here.
- A Visit to The Troll Hole Museum: Kids are obsessed with the Dreamworks “Trolls” movie! Why not take them to the home of over 18,000 trolls and check out the magical gift shop, filled with tons of Troll goodies at the Troll Hole Museum in Alliance! Plan your visit today.
Gifts for History Lovers
- The McKinley Years: The Life and Times of our 25th President: This is a wonderful gift of a book for that history lover in your life. You history buff will learn how President McKinley became President, so if one day they decide to run for President, they already has something to base their campaign off of. Purchase at the gift shop at the McKinley Presidential Library & Museum. Not really a fan of President McKinley -- they have many other books, including the brand new "Stark County Food: From Early Farming to Modern Meals." Shop online here.
- Canton Food Tour Gift Certificate: Want to give them an experience they will never forget? You can purchase gift certificates in any amount ($65 will cover the cost of the most popular food tour experience!) and enjoy restaurants signature dishes, drinks, and learn a lot history on your tour! Purchase yours online today.
- Experience at Escape Room Downtown: A fun-filled, fast paced, crime solving experience in the heart of Downtown Canton. You are given 45 minutes to escape the room with 8 people! Looking for a little more challenge? Check out the newest escape room, Edison's Lost Invention, is a 45-minute challenge, that's not an escape room, but an adventure with a surprising ending. Book your experience here.
Gifts for Foodies
- Stark County Craft Beer Basket: Stop by many of the craft breweries to create your own uniquely combination with growlers filled with your favorite at Canton Brewing Company, Fat Head’s Brewery, Maize Valley Craft Brewery, Muskellunge Brewing Company, Paradigm Shift Brewing, Royal Docks Brewing Company, Sandy Springs Brewing Company, and Shale Brewing Company. Not sure what beer your loved one likes? Get gift cards, so everyone can experience flights, tastings, or a glass (or two) of their favorites!
- Gervasi Vineyard Wine Club: Who has ever whined they got too much wine for Christmas? Purchase a club membership today and receive a selection of Gervasi wines in 4 quarterly shipments throughout the year. Choose from 3, 6 or 12 bottles per quarter. Purchase your Wine Club Membership here.
- A Night at the Amish Door Inn: Enjoy the beautiful views at the Amish Door Inn, the delicious food at the Amish door restaurant, and the local shopping in Wilmot! They even have an indoor pool! Book your stay here.
Gifts Everyone Will Love
- Local Apparel: Whether you are looking for Canton-themed shirts or just a wearable that is unique, Little Chicago shirts & hoodies at Print & Press Shops & Studios are for you! There are so many options, for men & women, and everything is so, so soft! Shop online for shirts here.
- Heggy’s Nuts & Chocolates: Heggy’s Nut Shop has a variety of gift baskets as well as their infamous gold boxes that are filled with goodies we’re sure the whole family will enjoy! If you’re local you’re welcome to shop in store for fresh roasted nuts, Ben Heggy’s chocolates, delicious homemade nut butters and more. Delivery options are also available. Shop online here at heggysnutshop.com.
- Personalized Holiday Ornament: Have you been to Hartville Hardware & Lumber’s Christmas Shop? That’s ok if you haven’t – because you can now shop personalized ornaments from home! With hundreds of designs to choose from, featuring activities, seasonal designs and even specialized pet ornaments, there truly is something that your whole list will be able to relate to! Shop online today.
- Golf: Give friends and family the gift of golf! Stark County is Ohio’s Golf Capital; the Stark County region boasts over 20 public golf courses plus several beautifully manicured, country clubs. Bring your clubs along or rent a set, and plan to play 18 holes. Golf on beautiful, championship quality courses that can accommodate a wide array of talents.