Parking for Events in Hall of Fame Village
What you need to know:
1. Guests attending large, ticketed stadium events, including USFL games, can park in designated guest lots, which include the UNITY, HONOR, RESPECT, and COURAGE lots. View the HOF Village Parking diagram.
2. These parking lots will be available for cash-only transactions at the entrances, with a fee of $15 per vehicle.
3. Road closure plans include the following intersections around the campus closed four hours before the beginning of large events:
- Helen and Harrison
- 17th and Clarendon
- Clarendon and 21st
- On either side of intersections at Clearview and 21st
4. Barriers will be in place at the entrances to the Fan Engagement Zone and The Pro Football Hall of Fame Parking Lot. The Village and local law enforcement will manage residential street traffic around the campus to control traffic flow and minimize congestion.
These parking operations apply to all large, ticketed events hosted by Hall of Fame Village on its campus. The exception to this plan will be for some of the largest weekend events which will at times also include offsite parking.