Category: Family Events, Holiday Activities, Industry Events, Tours & Activities
Father’s Day Brewery Tour & Steak Dinner
Sorry, this event has already happened!
Location: Royal Docks Brewing Co. (Brewhouse & Cannery)
Time: 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM
7162 Fulton Drive
This Father’s Day enjoy a guided tour of our Brewhouse and Canning facility followed by a Steak Dinner at The Taproom!
Father's Day Brewery Tour & Dinner
- Guided tour of our Brewhouse and Canning facility
- Token for pint at the Taproom and Kitchen
- DINNER OPTION - Rib eye steak with 2 sides (at the Taproom)
- TOUR ONLY - does not include any food
TIME: 2pm or 5pm
Our tour will take you on the journey of our story, our beers from the raw ingredients and their use in each stage of the brewing process, to the packaging of the beer and the vital stages of conditioning.
You’ll see what makes our beers unique, how we maximize flavor and aroma from hop additions and the importance of patience and temperature control in the production of quality beers across a huge range of styles. You will also get a sneak peek at what new and exciting beers you can expect to see from us soon and maybe even a sip of something special directly from our fermenters.
Afterwards, enjoy a tasting of a selection of our freshest beers in our Taproom and stay for steak dinner.
Visit our website
Add To Itinerary
Add To Calendar
- Gratuity Not Included.
- Steak will be prepared MEDIUM unless otherwise specified.
- For safety reasons, we ask that you wear closed toe shoes (no heels please!) as the brewery is a working site and can get wet! No fancy clothing.
- The tour is open to people of all ages. Children and adults under 21 years of age who are accompanied by a parent or guardian are welcome to join us for the tour, but only those 21+ can sample beer.