To stay informed, engaged, and entertained, log on to the Facebook pages of the McKinley Museum and Presidential Library, Massillon Museum, Canton Museum of Art, National First Ladies' Library, Pro Football Hall of Fame, and the Dennison Railroad Depot Museum for content that will be posted daily at Noon. Each institution will provide a virtual program that varies from week to week on a prearranged schedule.
- Mondays | The McKinley Museum and Presidential Library will present information about presidential history, pioneer life, astronomy, and the animals in the McKinley Museum’s Discover World. (mckinleymuseum.org)
- Tuesdays | The Massillon Museum will focus on objects in its new permanent collection galleries—the 1908 Jewel automobile, the six-foot carved dragon from an 1890s mansion, 19th- to 21st-century paintings and sculpture, American Indian artifacts, and more. Its March 24 and April 28 Brown Bag Lunch programs will be presented virtually as well. (massillonmuseum.org)
- Wednesdays | The Canton Museum of Art’s Wednesday posts will share virtual exhibition tours and art-making activities as part of its Museum To Go program, take in-depth looks into parts of the CMA collection, and feature a range of content to engage, entertain, and educate people of all ages. (cantonart.org/learn/Museum-To-Go)
- Thursdays | The National First Ladies’ Library will celebrate women’s history, the Saxton McKinley family, and the library’s 2020 themes—women’s rights, the suffrage centennial, campaigning first ladies, and women running for office. It will provide content to listen to as well as interactive lessons and activities for adults and youth. (firstladies.org)
- Fridays | The 100+ years of professional football history will be the Friday focus of the Pro Football Hall of Fame’s Facebook programs. (profootballhof.com)
- Saturdays | The Dennison Railroad Depot Museum will address topics such as railroad history, World War II, canteen history, railroads, amusement parks, and Bing—the museum’s World War I mascot. (dennisondepot.org)