New Year’s Eve at Gervasi Vineyard
Ring in the New Year at Gervasi Vineyard! Whether you’re an early bird or a ball dropper, they have options to suit your celebration style.
- The Bistro is seating from 3-8:30pm. Reservations recommended. Live music by Stan Miller from 5:30-9:30pm.
- The Crush House will take reservations starting at 4pm. $89 per person plus tax (tickets include gratuity) and comes with 4-course meal, glass of bubbly, all reservations booked after 9:30pm will enjoy balloon drop at midnight, ala carte menu will also be available. To book, call The Crush House (330) 497-1000 ext.520. Cancellations received by Friday, December 17 will be fully refunded. Cancellations received on Saturday, December 18 or later will result in forfeiture of the ticket price. Walk-in seating will be available at the bar on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Still House is open 7am – 1am. Live music by Matt Corey from 9:30-11:45PM with a break to watch the ball drop and will continue from 12:15-1AM.
Krackpots Comedy Club New Year's Eve Spectacular with Sharon Simon
Tickets for the 10pm show include a complimentary Champaign toast at midnight. Purchase your tickets for $35-$50 per person.
HEADLINER, Sharon Simon has audiences howling with laughter with her sometimes edgy, always hysterical comedy. She loves the crowd and engages her audience so no two shows are exactly alike. Although she performs all over the country, she calls New York City home, where she is a regular at major clubs like Greenwich Village Comedy Club, West Side Comedy Club, Broadway Comedy Club and Dangerfield's. Sharon is the creator and host of The Mating Game. Sharon is a seasoned comic of not only stage but has also been featured on Television's Saturday Night Live, The Wendy Williams show, and more. In good times and bad, Simon Says Laugh, and you will.
Feasting with Friends New Years Eve Celebration at UnHitched Brewing Company
This is the 3rd installment of our Feasting with Friends dinner series. This event will take place in the taproom on December 31st and tickets are just $75 per person. There is one seating for the night beginning at 6pm. This is ticketed event only. The taproom will not be open to other guests. Event should conclude by 9pm so you can venture off to other events or make it home safe to ring in the new year!
You will be seated at one of our large chef’s tables to celebrate over a multi-course menu brought to you by our Head Chef Alex Najar and phenomenal kitchen staff. Head Brewer Garret Conley will develop beverage pairings throughout the evening. We will have our friends Josee and Spencer entertaining with live music.
New Years Eve at 1899 Canton
The evening will feature an open bar, heavy hors d'oeuvres, dance party & Live from Times Square on our 14ft screens at 1899 Golf.
Silver Ticket: $59.99 + tax Open Bar & Heavy Apps
Gold Ticket: $79.99 + tax Open Bar, Heavy Apps & Golf
Platinum Ticket: $99.99 + tax Open Bar, Heavy Apps, Golf & Premium Drink Package!
New Year's Eve Bash at Royal Docks Brewing Company Brewhouse
Travel with us into a STEAMPUNK world as we celebrate and ring in 2022!
$120 TICKET INCLUDES:
Open Bar (Beer, Top Shelf Spirits, Signature Cocktails, Wine and Champagne Toast)
Heavy Hors d'oeuvres
Midnight Champagne Toast
Midnight Snack Bar
Entertainment by the one and only Nikolina DJ Diva with midnight props and the Epic Baloon Drop.
New Years at The Haus of Geissen
Ring in the new year with a curated prix fixe dinner by Chef Angus at The Haus of Geissen located at Canton Brewing Company, including a champagne toast and football ball drop. Tickets are $50 per person.
Begin your experience with a Brewhouse Salad, served with your choice of dressing. This favorite is fresh field greens, sweet red bell peppers, English Cucumbers and Hot House-grown Grape tomatoes garnished with red onion rings.
Options for This prix fixe dinner include:
- "Turf And Surf": Oven Roasted Standing Rib Roast, sliced and served Au Jus with horseradish cream paired with twin sauteed shrimp finished with a Riesling Reduction. This feast is made complete with a Jacketed Baked potato with butter and sour cream and our German Styled Green Beans topped with Crispy Onion Straws.
- "Just the Surf, Please": Pumpkin Latte Risotto with sweet Mascarpone cream and Sauteed Shrimp. Original Creation that is perfect for the Holiday Season. Sided with our German Styled Green Beans topped with Crispy Onion Straws.
- "Vegetarian": Pumpkin Latte Risotto with sweet Mascarpone cream paired with our German Styled Green Beans topped with Crispy Onion Straws.
Finish your experience with Apfelstrudel, a German Tradition; Flakey layers of pastry filled with sweet apples and spices. Topped with Schlagsahne (Whipped Cream) and our own, signature, Carpe Noctem Gelato (iced cream); made in-house with our tremendously popular Coffee Porter Carpe.
This experience is true "Holiday Inspired" and we hope to see you at our table(s) on this "Night of Nights" 5:00 PM, 6:30 PM, and 8:00 PM seating times are available, each with a champagne toast. Purchase your tickets to the event today.