Heat & Serve At Home Meal Options
- Hartville Kitchen | From their kitchen to your table, enjoy a delicious dinner with your family. Make sure to pre-order your ready-made take delicious meal from the Hartville Kitchen by March 30th by calling 330.877.9353. Pick up your order on Saturday, April 3rd from 10AM until 6PM. All you have to do is warm and serve—and you know it is going to be delicious if it’s from Hartville Kitchen and includes one of their delicious pies! See the menu and everything you can order here.
- Gervasi Vineyard | Family style Easter Dinner packages are available for pre-order through Wednesday, March 31st by ordering online. Meals serve 5-6 people and includes Strawberry Salad, Ham with Cranberry Sauce, Whipped Sweet Potato, Grilled Zucchini and Squash and a Carrot Cake with Vanilla Sauce. Meals will be available for no contact curbside pick-up at the Villa Grande on Saturday, April 3rd from 10AM-1PM. See the full menu and place your order here.
- AA Executive Catering | Offering their delicious Easter dinner to go for 2021. Dinners can be pre-ordered by Friday, April 2nd at 2PM by calling 330.477.8588 or by emailing email@example.com. Pick-up of meals with reheat instructions will be Saturday, April 3rd or Sunday, April 4th from 11AM-4PM. See the full AA Executive Menu here.
- La Pizzaria | Enjoy your favorites from La Pizzeria for pick-up on Easter Sunday, April 4th from 11AM-3PM. Family style is $16.95 per person and includes parmesan crusted chicken, honey glazed ham, flat italian green beans, roasted red skin potatoes, penne pasta in marinara, side salad, bread & butter, and brownie. Al la carte items can also be purchased. Call 330.477.4700 to pre-order your meals today.
- Walther's Twin Tavern | Spoil your family with Easter catering for Breakfast or Lunch/Dinner. Meal options include Small (3-4 people) or Large (10-12 people).
- Breakfast includes Ham, Cheese & Egg Casserole, Biscuits and Gravy, Bacon, and Fresh Fruit. Small -- $25.99 and Large -- $75.99
- Lunch/Dinner includes Applewood Smoked Ham, Scalloped Potatoes, Green Beans, Rolls or Buns and an Appetizer Platter that includes Deviled Eggs, Carrot Shaped Cheeseball and Shrimp Cocktail. Small (Choose 1 Appetizer) -- $55 or Large (Full Appetizer Platter) -- $155
Buffets & In-Person Dining Options
- Amish Door | The Annual Amish Door Easter Buffet is Saturday, April 3rd from 11AM-7PM. Enjoy lunch or dinner for just $18.99 per person that includes Broasted Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Dressing, Chicken Gravy, Green Beans, Scalloped Potatoes, Lightly Dusted Perch, Sweet Bourbon Ham, and ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT Salad Bar.
- 330 Bar & Grill | Bring the family and join us on Easter weekend for an egg-stravagant brunch everybunny will love! Easter Brunch specials will be served both Saturday, April 3rd and Sunday, April 4th from 9AM-3PM.
- Arrowhead Golf & Event Center | Enjoy a delicious Easter buffet on Sunday, April 4th with your family at an 11AM or 1PM seating. Buffet includes, herb crusted leg of lamb, maple-ancho glazed ham, Lemon thyme roasted chicken, parmesan crusted cod plus all of the delicious sides! Adults are $19.95 and kids are $9.95. Call 330.433.1880 to make your reservations.
- Chateau Michele | Enjoy a socially-distanced Easter Buffet on Sunday, April 4th from 11AM-3PM. Adults are $18.95 and Children (5-10) are $9. Call 330.493.3463 to make your reservations.
- La Pizzaria | Enjoy your favorite family-style meal from La Pizzeria on Easter Sunday, April 4th from 11AM-3PM. Family style is $20.95 per person and includes parmesan crusted chicken, honey glazed ham, flat italian green beans, roasted red skin potatoes, penne pasta in marinara, side salad, bread & butter, brownie, coffee, tea, & pop PLUS refills on food & beverage. Call 330.477.4700 to make your reservations today.
- Gervasi Vineyard | For the Easter Holiday, Sunday, April 4th, The Crush House is taking reservations from 11:30AM-7:30PM and The Bistro is taking reservations from 11AM-8PM. Both are serving a full menu with additional Easter Features.