Membership to Pigskin's Pals is FREE and available to children ages 2-12.
Summer 2020 Pigskin's Pals Pick-up begins JUNE 29, 2020. Sign-up your children ages 2-12 today to become a member of Pigskin's Pals.
Pigskin's Pals Summer Break Fun June 29-August 31, 2020
One time offers to area attractions, goodies and unique experiences from June 29-August 31, 2020. Membership to Pigskin's Pals is FREE and available to children ages 2-12 years of age.
Due to the capacity of the Visit Canton Welcome Center and inability to accomodate a recommended 6ft. of personal space, pick-ups will be conducted on the CURBSIDE PICK-UP DATES and BY APPOINTMENTS ONLY. Thank you for understanding as we work to implement safe protocols for you and our Visit Canton Staff. Please sign-up for the program at visitcanton.com/pigskinspals at least 24 hours before pick-up. Join our Pigskin's Pals Facebook Group to stay informed.
Please Note: Due to COVID-19, please familiarize yourself with new visitation protocols and hours at attractions before visiting. Promotions are not valid on special event days and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Each individual attraction has the final discretion to honor Pigskin's Pals Members. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Visit Canton is not responsible for lost of stolen coupons.
CURBSIDE PICK-UP AT DOWNTOWN VISITORS INFORMATION CENTER
No appointments necessary as you arrive to pick-up the Pigskin’s Pals summer promotion coupon card on three dates:
- Monday, June 29 | 11AM to 1PM
- Thursday, July 2 | 11AM to 1PM
Please follow the pick-up protocols outlined below:
- Set your GPS to 227 2nd St. NW, Canton, OH 44702.
- Heading north on Market Ave., turn left onto 2nd St. NW.
- Heading south on Market Ave., turn right onto 2nd St. NW.
- Stop in front of Visit Canton at the corner of 2nd St. NW and Cleveland Ave. NW.
- Remain in your cars.
- Provide the registered parent’s first and last name and number of participating children from your car.
- Pigskin’s Pals summer promotion coupon cards will be handed to you by Visit Canton team members.
PICK-UP AT BELDEN VILLAGE MALL VISIT CANTON KIOSK
Pigskin will be waving to families as you arrive to pick-up the Pigskin’s Pals summer promotion coupon card on these two dates:
- Tuesday, July 7 | 11AM to 1PM
- Friday, July 10 | 11AM to 1PM
Please follow the pick-up protocols outlined below:
Set your GPS to Belden Village Mall Cir NW, Canton, OH 44718.
Enter through the Food Court Doors and turn to the left once you have entered.
Please wait in line and be respectful of social distancing.
Provide the registered parent’s first and last name and number of participating children.
Pigskin’s Pals summer promotion coupon cards will be handed to you by Visit Canton team members.
APPOINTMENT BASED PICK-UP
Call or email to schedule an appointment to pick-up the Pigskin's Pals Summer Promotional Coupon Card in the Visit Canton Welcome Center in Downtown Canton at 227 2nd St. NW, Canton, OH 44702.
- Schedule your pick-up time by:
- Emailing email@example.com with desired date, time, and registered parent/guardians name OR
- Call 330.454.1439 with desired date, time, and registered parent/guardians name
Appointments for pick-up are available Monday-Friday, 9AM to 4PM beginning June 29, 2020. Visit Canton Offices are CLOSED on Friday, July 3 in recognition of the 4th of July.
VISIT CANTON HEALTH SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- All Visit Canton staff participate in a health screening including daily temperature checks when reporting to work each day.
- Face coverings are worn over the noses and mouths of Visit Canton team members greeting and assisting you.
- Visit Canton staff wear gloves when handling and distributing the Pigskin’s Pals coupon card and accompanying materials.
- The Visit Canton Welcome Center is accessible to visitors by appointment only.
- The offices and welcome center at Visit Canton are cleaned throughout the day and between each visitor appointment by disinfectants approved for use against novel coronavirus.
- Hand sterilizing stations are provided at the entrances to Visit Canton for use by all staff and appointments upon entry.
PIGSKIN'S PALS INFORMATION
Pigskin's Pals membership includes free and discounted admission to attractions, goodies, and unique experiences just for Pigskin's Pals. Membership to Pigskin's Pals is FREE and available to children ages 2-12 years of age. You can sign-up your children 2-12 ONCE for the 2020 season and stop by each quarter to pick-up your exclusive, seasonal coupons. Official Pigskin's Pals coupons must be presented at the attractions and businesses to receive the promotion. Make sure to join our Pigskin's Pals Facebook Group to be the first to know about special events and deals for families!
Frequently Asked Questions
- ****Pigskin's Pals is not valid for groups, including day camps, childcare facilities, field trips, youth programs, etc. Pigskin's Pals participants must be signed up by a parent or guardian.****
- Do I have to sign-up for each promotional period for the 2020 Pigskin's Pals program? You only to sign-up once for the 2020 promotional period. You can come to pick-up all four quarters of coupons or you can pick and choose which quarter coupons you would like to pick-up.
- Can I use my 2019 Pigskin's Pals Membership Card? No, those offers expired on September 2, 2019.
- I can't come to the Visit Canton Offices during the time they are open. Can someone else in my family or a friend pick-up my Coupons? Yes, they may, but they must give the name of the parent that signed the children up. Visit Canton will keep a record of who picks up each packet, and if someone has already picked up a packet under the Parents/Guardian name -- Visit Canton is not responsible for providing another packet.
- Can you mail my Pigskin's Pals Coupons to me? No, we are sorry, but you have to come to the Visit Canton Visitors Information Center to receive your exclusive coupons for Pigskin's Pals.
- I lost or misplaced my Pigskin's Pals Coupons. Can I get another one? Visit Canton is not responsible for lost or stolen Pigskin's Pals Coupons. Visit Canton will not provide another Coupon pack throughout the distribution period.
- Do guests of Pigskin's Pals members need to pay regular admission to attractions? Yes, only children ages 2-12 that are members of Pigskin's Pals will receive the special offer at the attraction. All others will pay regular admission at each attraction.
- Do Pigskin's Pals need to present Coupons to receive the special promotion? Yes, Coupons must be presented to receive the special promotion. Keep those coupons in a safe place!
- Can I drop my children off at an attraction? No! An adult MUST BE present at all times with children ages 2-12 at any attraction.
- Is there a limit on the number of children per family? No, as long as children are ages 2-12 and registered by their parent or guardian. Each form you can provide two children's names. Please fill out additional forms if you have more than two children between the ages of 2-12.
- Are we able to use our Coupons as many times as we want at an attraction? No, each attraction will take your coupon after you have visited. Spring Break Pigskin's Pals Coupons Coupons are valid June 29-August 31, 2020.
- May we pick-up a Pigskin's Pals offer on behalf of the member at an attraction? No, the participating child must be present to use their coupons at attractions. An adult must also be with children that are 2-12 years of age. Admission must be redeemed at the time of visit; no gift certificates, vouchers, or tickets for a future visit will be provided.