Membership to Pigskin's Pals is FREE and available to children ages 2-12.
Enjoy affordable family fun! Kids ages 2-12 receive freebies at kid-friendly attractions, museums, restaurants, and more! New deals and discounts every season.
NOTICE: The Spring Break 2020 promotional period is suspended effective immediately. Registration is still open for future promotional periods. The Summer Break promotional period will begin on June 1st. Email updates will be sent to registered families, and you can also join the Pigskin's Pals Facebook Group to stay informed.
PIGSKIN'S PALS INFORMATION
Pigskin's Pals membership includes free and discounted admission to attractions, goodies, and unique experiences just for Pigskin's Pals. Membership to Pigskin's Pals is FREE and available to children ages 2-12 years of age. You can sign-up your children 2-12 ONCE for the 2020 season and stop by each quarter to pick-up your exclusive, seasonal coupons. Official Pigskin's Pals coupons must be presented at the attractions and businesses to receive the promotion. Make sure to join our Pigskin's Pals Facebook Group to be the first to know about special events and deals for families!
Spring Break: The 2020 Spring Break Pigskin's Pals promotional period is suspended effective immediately. In line with the direction of public health authorities as it relates to the spread of COVID-19, many participating locations have suspended open hours and Visit Canton has closed the Visitor Information Center.
- Summer Break: June 1-August 31, 2020
- Fall Fun: September 1-November 30, 2020
Pigskin's Pals can pick up their Summer Break coupons beginning June 1, 2020, at the Visit Canton Visitors Information Center at 227 2nd St. NW, Canton, OH 44702. Have questions? Call 800.552.6051 or email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- ****Pigskin's Pals is not valid for groups, including day camps, childcare facilities, field trips, youth programs, etc. Pigskin's Pals participants must be signed up by a parent or guardian.****
- Do I have to sign-up for each promotional period for the 2020 Pigskin's Pals program? You only to sign-up once for the 2020 promotional period. You can come to pick-up all four quarters of coupons or you can pick and choose which quarter coupons you would like to pick-up.
- Can I use my 2019 Pigskin's Pals Membership Card? No, those offers expired on September 2, 2019.
- I can't come to the Visit Canton Offices during the time they are open. Can someone else in my family or a friend pick-up my Membership Card? Yes, they may, but they must give the name of the parent that signed the children up. Visit Canton will keep a record of who picks up each packet, and if someone has already picked up a packet under the Parents/Guardian name -- Visit Canton is not responsible for providing another packet.
- Can you mail my Pigskin's Pals Coupons to me? No, we are sorry, but you have to come to the Visit Canton Visitors Information Center to receive your exclusive coupons for Pigskin's Pals.
- I lost or misplaced my Pigskin's Pals Coupons. Can I get another one? Visit Canton is not responsible for lost or stolen Pigskin's Pals Coupons. Visit Canton will not provide another Coupon pack throughout the distribution period.
- Do guests of Pigskin's Pals members need to pay regular admission to attractions? Yes, only children ages 2-12 that are members of Pigskin's Pals will receive the special offer at the attraction. All others will pay regular admission at each attraction.
- Do Pigskin's Pals need to present Coupons to receive the special promotion? Yes, Coupons must be presented to receive the special promotion. Keep those coupons in a safe place!
- Can I drop my children off at an attraction? No! An adult MUST BE present at all times with children ages 2-12 at any attraction.
- Is there a limit on the number of children per family? No, as long as children are ages 2-12 and registered by their parent or guardian. Each form you can provide two children's names. Please fill out additional forms if you have more than two children between the ages of 2-12.
- Are we able to use our Coupons as many times as we want at an attraction? No, each attraction will take your coupon after you have visited. Spring Break Pigskin's Pals Coupons Coupons are valid March 1-May 31, 2020.
- May we pick-up a Pigskin's Pals offer on behalf of the member at an attraction? No, the participating child must be present to use their coupons at attractions. An adult must also be with children that are 2-12 years of age. Admission must be redeemed at the time of visit; no gift certificates, vouchers or tickets for a future visit will be provided.