Pizza Oven was founded by Joe and Georgia DiPietro in 1956 and is now owned and operated by the second generation, Steven and David DiPietro. We have grown from one small carry-out on West Tuscarawas in Canton, to ten Pizza Oven locations. Two of our Pizza Oven locations, Massillon and West Tuscarawas offer a limited dining menu and seating in addition to our signature carry-out options. In addition to carry-out, we offer delivery to both residential and commercial locations.
Pizza Oven - Belden Village is combined with Papa Bears, our full service restaurant location. For other Dine-In options, please enjoy quick service dine-in at Pizza Oven - Canton, Pizza Oven - Canton South, Pizza Oven - Navarre, or Pizza Oven - Massillon.