Pizza Oven was founded by Joe and Georgia DiPietro in 1956 and is now owned and operated by the second generation, Steven and David DiPietro. We have grown from one small carry-out on West Tuscarawas in Canton, to ten Pizza Oven locations. Two of our Pizza Oven locations, Massillon and West Tuscarawas offer a limited dining menu and seating in addition to our signature carry-out options. In addition to carry-out, we offer delivery to both residential and commercial locations.
Pizza Oven - North Cleveland Ave. is a Carry Out/Delivery Only location. For Dine-In options, please visit Papa Bears/Pizza Oven in Belden Village for full service, or enjoy quick service dine-in at Pizza Oven - Canton, Pizza Oven - Canton South, Pizza Oven - Navarre, or Pizza Oven - Massillon.