**Please note: Before visiting, please contact all businesses to find out the most current operating procedures and protocols for visiting with your furry friend.
Pet Friendly Hotels & Campgrounds
No need to put Fido in a kennel! Enjoy staying the night (or week) at one of these pet friendly hotels and campgrounds.
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Canton
- Home2 Suites
- America’s Best Value Inn – Alliance
- Baymont by Wyndham
- Bertram Inn & Spa at Glenmoor
- Comfort Inn Alliance
- Comfort Inn Canton
- Courtyard by Marriott Canton
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Alliance
- Hyatt Place
- Red Roof Inn
- Residence Inn by Marriott
- Clay’s Park Resort
- Cutty’s Sunset Camping Resort
- Baylor Beach Park – Water Park & Campground
- Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Akron/Canton
Pet Friendly Restaurant Patios
Enjoy lunch, dinner, drink or a sweet treat on one of these restaurants’ outdoor patios during the warm weather months.
- Royal Docks Brewing Company
- Fat Head’s Brewery
- UnHitched Brewing Company
- Cherry Road Winery
- Muskellunge Brewing Company
- The Twisted Olive
- Salumeria Di Torre Italian Deli and Market
- Grapes in a Glass
- The Piazza at Gervasi Vineyard (*Tuesdays only)
- Country Cones
Pet Friendly Activities
- Hartville Hardware | Visiting America’s Largest locally owned hardware store? Your furry friend is invited along with you to explore this 305,0000 square foot store. Pick up a new toy, treats, dog beds and dog food while you are shopping with your four-legged friend!
- Massillon Museum Pet Memberships | For $10 annually, all dogs, cats, or other transportable pets can become members to the Massillon Museum. All members will receive a MassMu logo item, invitation to two pet-friendly events per year, and pet name included in quarterly newsletter and Annual Report. Become a pet member here at massillonmuseum.org/petmembership.
- Beech Creek Gardens | Pets are always welcome on our grounds, even inside the buildings. We just ask that you have them on a leash and clean up after them. New - Pets are prohibited from entering the two areas where our new raptors from Raptor Hallow Sanctuary are kept, as the birds are easily spooked by the dogs. These prohibited areas include the Wild Wonders Trail located off of Oakview Trail (hiking with dogs on Oakview Trail is permitted) and one of our greenhouses where some of the raptors are being kept over the winter. Keep an eye out for signs indicating that dogs are not allowed in these two areas.
- Outdoor Recreation and Parks | Hit the trail with your furry companion!