4th Of July Flea Market will run Thursday, July 4th - Saturday, July 6th. Mark your calendars so you don’t miss out on all of the bargains and fun! We typically have 1,000 outdoor vendors! Items spanning from apparel, antiques, home furnishings, jewelry, accessories, and toys are just a few of the products you will discover when you explore the Hartville MarketPlace & Flea Market.
Also cool down inside with all the indoor shops located in a pristine two-story building, featuring a variety of Boutique, Specialty Food and Antique Shops.
There is truly something special for everyone at the Hartville MarketPlace & Flea Market!Flea Market Pro Tips:
1. Wear good walking shoes! We have over 12 acres on our property, so if you plan to explore it all, you will want to have good walking shoes.
2. Parking is always at a premium! Unfortunately it is the nature of a holiday flea market! If you arrive early (around 7:00 AM), you’ll find the best spots!
3. Navigate like a local! Use the back entrance to the Flea Market: Access off of Market St. Get there from the north by taking Waterloo Rd. to Mishler Rd. Mishler will turn in to Market. OR State Route 43, right on Andrews then left on Market. Traffic is always overwhelming on holiday markets.
4. Wear sunscreen and stay hydrated! You’ll be walking a lot in the heat and sun. Please be safe!
5. While leashed pets are welcome in the outdoor market only, we do encourage you to leave them at home. Our market is paved with blacktop, which can get very very hot, and poses a danger to the tender feet of pets.
6. Have fun!