Fortress Of Fear Screampark
Fortress of Fear ScreamPark’s popular haunted attraction, FORTRESS OF FEAR, is open Fridays & Saturdays September 25th-October 31st!
For all the fear-seeking and lively spirits, it will open its gates this fall for anyone that so daringly chooses to navigate through the fortress ruins encountering many of the charred souls that remain. This cutting-edge Haunted Attraction is a hybrid experience and unlike anything done before.
A Fun Park by day turns into a Scream Park by night with gut-wrenching whirls on the TILT-A-HURL and heart-racing chases on the GLO-KARTS. All this and more awaits a FRIGHT-TASTIC night for all bustling and spirited prospects bracing for something to scream about. Visit the website for more information including group rates. Tickets may be purchased online via the website or at the box office and are Non-Transferable and Non-Refundable.
Open all Fridays & Saturdays September 25th-October 31st from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM with additional hours of operation on Sunday October 11 from 6:00 - 10:00 PM.
Please note the following for the 2020 Season:
- Park opens 1 hour before Fortress of Fear
- College ID night on Fridays
- Fortress of Fear is an outdoor haunt venue
- Guests will enjoy additional attractions: Glo-Karts, Tilt-A-Hurl, Clown Scare Zone, Ax Throwing, Carnival Food, Merchandise and More
- Guests will be reminded to maintain a safe social distance with various signage and announcements
- Hand sanitizers provided
- Groups no larger than 6 may enter the Fortress of Fear haunt
Visit fortressoffear.com for complete information & to purchase tickets!