Factory Of Terror
The Factory of Terror, a Guinness World Record Holding Haunted House, is open Fridays & Saturdays October 2nd-31st!
The Factory of Terror is an extreme haunt and not intended for children under 12. You will be required to walk through the show and not just view it from a safe distance. Once you enter the building, you will become a part of the show and co-exist with the sets and everything within! No railing is available to protect you. You will come into contact with many features including actors, air blast, water effects, strobes, smoke, loud noise, claustrophobic conditions, confusion, moving walls, sudden movement, and plenty of strange and demented characters. You will travel across uneven surfaces, concrete, dirt, open metal grating, and etc. Be sure to check out the website for more information on how to prepare yourself for your journey.
Open all Fridays & Saturdays October 2nd-31st from 7:00PM-Midnight.
Please note the following for the 2020 Season:
- We are working closely with our local health department to be sure that we are following all requirements and suggestions.
- Our price this year is $25pp
- We have a modified event this year (split walking path). More details can be found on website.
- Reduced staffing to 50%
- Ticket sales will have caps this season for both online and in-person sales.
- Face coverings for staff and patrons is REQUIRED
- Daily temp checks for staff
- Max group size (to enter the actual attraction, we can split larger groups) is 8 people.
- Increased sanitation stations throughout
- Tickets will be delivered via email or SMS whether the tickets were purchased online or in person.
- 3 Bars to visit throughout the visit (All drinks must be purchased by 10pm and consumed by 11pm) one in the NEW outside midway prior to entering the attraction. One in the middle, and our NEW Bullseye bar located inside All American Axe Throwing (axe throwing experience not included in ticket price).
Visit fotohio.com for complete information and to purchase tickets.