Thursday Evening Sound Bath
June 15, 2023 6:30 PM –7:30 PM
Yes! You can manifest your dreams! Yes! You can have or achieve anything you really want! Yes! You can begin to live a life that looks like magic. But not without learning to quiet the mind. We can not just ask and then wait for it; we must learn to use our focus to move in the direction of our wants, wishes, and dreams.
Mindfulness is a state of active, open attention to the present. When you're mindful, you observe your thoughts and feelings from a distance without judging them, good or bad. Instead of letting your life pass you by, mindfulness means living in the moment and awakening to experience.
Mindfulness can be cultivated through meditation - a specific practice that trains awareness of this moment-to-moment focus. The benefits of mindfulness include better health and mood; lower stress levels; increased self-knowledge or insight into yourself; deeper relationships with others; greater productivity at work; more enjoyment in leisure activities like exercise or hobbies...the list goes on!
Sound is a beautiful tool we can use to help us deepen our connection to the present moment. One of the best ways to experience the effects of sound healing is through meditation. Sound can help keep you focused on the breath and prevent distractions from arising in your mind as you meditate. Attention is currency, and our thoughts control our attention. Join me as we move into self-empowerment through the use of healing sounds and learn how to “pay attention” to want to bring into your world!
Tickets are on sale at Ticket Link
How to prepare:
- Wear shoes that are easy to remove, as they must be removed in the coat area before entering the studio space.
- Please enter the studio with your "soft voice," as healing is likely happening inside.
– Dress in layers so that you can adjust your body temperature
– Eat a full meal 2 hours before or a light snack if closer to the workshop start time
– Many like to bring Crystals and a bottle of drinking water to be cleared and amplified by the powerful tones produced by the gongs and bowls
-Floor Cushions, yoga mats, bolsters, eye coverings, and blankets are provided; a massage bed is available if you can not be on the floor. Please feel free to bring your own, or extra, if you prefer.
– Bring a Journal and any additional items you need to feel comfortable in the space
-Please text 330-309-3840 if you need special accommodations.
Soulful Sounds Vibrational Sound Therapy
4626 Cleveland Ave NW Canton, Ohio 44709 (330) 309-3840 Website
Soulful Sounds Vibrational Sound Therapy4626 Cleveland Ave NW
Canton, Ohio 44709