Category: Industry Events
Private Brewery Tour and Tasting
Next Upcoming Date: Saturday, March 2 2019
Location: Royal Docks Brewing Co. (Brewhouse and Cannery)
Time: 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
5646 Wales Ave
Phone: (330) 353-9103
Enjoy a guided tour of our new production Brewhouse and Canning facility!
- Private Guided Tour to our Brewhouse and Canning Facility
- Welcome Beer and samples out of the tanks
- Pint at our original Taproom and Kitchen location
Our tour will take you on the journey of our story, our beers from the raw ingredients and their use in each stage of the brewing process, to the packaging of the beer and the vital stages of conditioning.
You’ll see what makes our beers unique, how we maximize flavor and aroma from hop additions and the importance of patience and temperature control in the production of quality beers across a huge range of styles. You will also get a sneak peek at what new and exciting beers you can expect to see from us soon and maybe even a sip of something special directly from our fermenters.
Afterwards, enjoy a tasting of a selection of our freshest beers in our Taproom.
- Each tour has a maximum capacity of ten people. If you wish to book a tour for a larger group, please get in touch so we can organize this with you at email@example.com
- For safety reasons, we cannot accept under 21 years old and we ask that you wear closed toe shoes (no heels please!) as the brewery is a working site and can get wet! No fancy clothing.
- Children and adults under 21 years of age who are accompanied by a parent or guardian are welcome to join us for the tour, but, of course, Ohio law prohibits consumption of alcoholic beverages under age 21.
Upcoming Dates For This Event:
- Saturday, March 2
- Saturday, April 6
- Saturday, May 4