Are you ready for some football? We are ready to kick-off the NFL Pre-Season in Canton, Ohio....and so are thousands of fans headed to the Pro Football Hall of Fame and Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium for the main events of Enshrinement Week powered by Johnson Controls. Here is helpful information and tips to keep in mind for getting to and from the events.
1. PARK & RIDE - August 5, 7, 8 & 9 (Cash Only)
- Public parking for the Pro Football Hall of Fame and Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium is located off-site at the Stark County Fairgrounds ALL DAY on Hall Of Fame Game day August 5, Enshrinement day August 7 & 8, and Concert for Legends day August 9. The Stark County Fairgrounds are located at 719 Wertz Avenue NW, Canton, OH 44708. Traveling on Interstate 77, you should exit at Exit 105 (Tuscarawas Street).
- Parking at the Fairgrounds is $20 per car and $200 per RV.
- The Shuttle from the Fairgrounds to the Pro Football Hall of Fame and Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium is $3 per person for an all day pass. Cash Only.
- BRING YOUR MASK. If you are using Public Transportation or the Shuttle at parking -- there is a Federal Mandate that masks must be worn at all times while using the transportation. Just bring along a couple of extras, so you don't miss out on any of the fun!
- Shuttles will begin picking up from the Fairgrounds at 8:00 am and run continuously for one (1) hour after the conclusion of the Hall of Fame Game, Enshrinement Ceremony, and Concert for Legends.
2. PARKING AT CANTON MEMORIAL CIVIC CENTER
Deck parking at the Canton Memorial Civic Center is limited and parking pass MUST be purchased in advance prior to the events including Fashion Show Luncheon, August 6, Gold Jacket Dinner, August 6, and Enshrinees Roundtable, August 8. You can purchase your parking pass online FOR EACH EVENT or call 330.458.2048.
3. SARTA PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
In addition to the park and ride shuttle service from the Fairgrounds to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, SARTA's regular fixed route buses run Monday-Saturday from 5:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. A single ride ticket is $1.50. The $3 shuttle service purchased at the Fairgrounds also serves as an all-day pass to access any of SARTA's fixed route services for the day.
Check out these suggested routes for public transportation between the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Fairgrounds, downtown Canton and the Belden Village area:
- Route 117 Downtown Canton - Fairgrounds: Board SARTA Route 117 from the Fairgrounds at the corner of 4th St. NW and Wertz Ave. NW to travel into downtown Canton for a variety of local restaurants, attractions and shopping.
- Route 105 Belden Village - Downtown Canton: SARTA Route 105 provides tranportation to/from the Cornerstone Transit Center in downtown Canton and the Belden Village Transit Center.
- Route 120 and Route 121 Provide loop service all over the Belden Village area including Belden Village Mall, The Strip, and nearby movie theaters
- Other routes offer transportation to visit Stark County destinations including Massillon, Hartville, and Alliance, as well as connecting service into Akron and Cleveland. Click here for a full listing of routes and schedules.
4. CAR RENTALS, TAXIS & MORE
There are several car rental agencies and taxi/shuttle services in the Canton area.
- Click here for Car Rental Agencies.
- Click here for Taxi Service
- The Canton area is also serviced by transporation apps such as Lyft and Uber.
- UBER/TAXI Pick-Up Location: 700 Wertz Avenue NW, Canton 44708. Guests can be dropped curbside and then ride the HOF Shuttle directly to Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium. The cost to ride the HOF Shuttle is $3.00 for an all-day pass.
5. LEAVE YOUR BAGS BEHIND
If you choose to bring your big bags with you to the Pro Football Hall of Fame be sure to leave yourself enough time to take the bags back to your hotel or parked vehicle prior to entering Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium for events. Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium follows the NFL's "All Clear" Policy. To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry there are strict rules regarding the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium. Prohibited items include purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, non-approved seat cushions*, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Here are some of the bags you can bring into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12."
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Click Here For More Information on Stadium Entry Procedures.